Friday 8 January 2016

Day 10 Hannah's Birthday

In the morning we got up bright and early for the training session. I  was very tired and not looking forward to early morning training on my birthday, however, once I opened the door to the kitchen (where breakfast is) I saw the whole kitchen covered in birthday decorations, thank you everyone!! 

After opening my presents ( thanks again everyone) we went to the freezing cold pool and swam a long recovery set.  Then, we had a beautiful, and very tasty, rainbow cake! After eating the super nice cake we had about 2 hours of downtime and were back at the pool for a challanging sprint set. 

In the evening we all went to the massive mall to have dinner and do some more shopping. First, we ate at the cheesecake factory, all the food was delicious! Then we split up into groups and did some shopping! 

Finally, we went home for some well earnt rest! Thank you Matt, Paul and Shelley for evrything you did in my birthday! It was great!

By Hannah :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making Hannah's birthday one she will remember! Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday -and the return of a noisier house.

    ReplyDelete